Friday, February 24, 2006

Wife's are good

The last week has been a long week for me. I was without my wife for about 5 days and i felt as lost as (insert funny metaphor). She had precooked meals for me and told me where they were in the fridge and what containers held what so i would not microwave the cole slaw. Yet, with all the instructions, I still felt lost, not knowing what to do. It has been a long time since i was a bachelor, and i have never lived alone, so this was foreign territory for me. I stayed up late watching stupid programs until i fell asleep and then i went to the bed only to put on my ipod until i really fell asleep. I don't like going to bed alone. To be honest, it is scary: the noises, the creaks, the shadows. How do you single people do it? So needless to say (but i will say it anyway), I was overjoyed when my wife made her arrival a few days ago. Now all is right in the world again. I love her.

1 comment:

alightonahill said...

man...i need one of those...